Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ruffled Tree Skirt and The Box 2012

Everyone ready for the holidays?  I'm getting there slowly.  I still have a lot of shopping to do.



This year I'm doing kind of a nature-meets-shabby chic look for the Holidays.  I made a tree skirt ala Miss Mustard Seed using a $4 twin flat sheet from Walmart.  It took a couple hours to rip it up and hot glue the ruffles but it was easy to do and I love it.  I have it elevated on a table because my cat would make a mess of it otherwise.  The rest of the photos are more detailed pictures of the decor in my dining room/kitchen area, including this years version of "the box".  For last years, click here.







Hope you are enjoying the season!

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Very pretty, Tracy! You did a wonderful job on the tree skirt and your decorations (love all the greenery) are just gorgeous! Love seeing pictures of your home...it really is beautiful!

Happy Holidays!

XO,
Jane

Mel said...

Gorgeous! You make perfect bows, you should show us how.

So nice to see you.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is just adorable!!! You did a super job!

XO,

Sheila

Unknown said...

superb and so lovely arrangement of bows. you did great job.

Unknown said...

Adorei estes móveis. Lindos,mesmo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...